Automatic round can seaming machine with 1 head, achieving speeds of up to 100 cpm.
- 100% stainless steel.
- Seaming pulley support in oil bath: increasing the machine's useful lifetime.
- Saucers lower motor and oil bath.
- Tangential design that permits the following:
- Centralised feeding of lids, thus allowing, at certain speeds and for certain containers, one operator to control 2 machines including an extended lid feeder and reducing the distance between machines by 0.5 and 0.8 m.
- Unique lid guides which ensure that lids are always positioned correctly.
- o Significantly reduces oil spills.
- Automatic elevation: allows heights to be changed with a precision of 0.1 mm in 20 seconds, saving time when changing formats and making other adjustments.
- Steam injection.
- Weakened driving gears: prevents damage to other important parts when they break.
- Hold down plates and rotating clincher controlled by a cam: thus preventing deformations to container sides and allowing improved removal of excess cover liquids.
- Only seaming machine with a perimeter oil/sauce recovery tray - offering 1 single collection point
MACHINES WITH AN INNOVATIVE DESIGN MEETING THE NEW NEEDS OF THE FUTURE.